You can contact CGS directly on 800-453-5575 or at http://www.cgsservices.com
- Regular Trash Pickup is Wednesday every week.
- Recycle Pickup is every other Wednesday.
- Water, soda and juice bottles.
- Milk and juice jugs
- Salad dressing bottles
- Cleaning bottles
- Dishwashing liquid bottles and detergent jugs
- Shampoo, soap and lotion bottles
- Kitty litter tubs
- Microwaveable food trays
- Motor oil bottles and other containers that held hazardous products
- Old trash continers
- Plastic wrap
- Plastic hangers
- Plastic Netting
- Snow Fencing
- Food and beverage bottles and jars
- Drinking glasses, ceramic dishes and vases
- Window glass and mirrors
- Light bulbs
- Food and beverage cans
- Aluminum, tin and steel cans
- Cans that held hazardous products such as paint thinner, oil, gas.
- Metal hangers
- Aersosol cans
- Mail, office and school papers
- Magazines and catalogs
- Newspapers and inserts
- Shredded paper in closed paper bags
- Cardboard and paperboard boxes
- Paper soiled with food
- Paper plates and cups
- Paper napkins or towels
- Shiny/metallic gift wrap
- Wax paper and cardboard milk cartons
- All material must be clean and free of debris.
- Please do not mix trash with your recyclables, or .... your recyclables will be come trash!
Heavy Trash Service
- Bi-Annual pickup Spring / Fall
- All items to be placed at curb in a neat and orderly fashion. Small / loose items should be bagged or in containers.
Eample of typical household heavy/bulk trash items include:
- Lawn Furniture
- Gardening Tools
- Children's toys
- Hot water heaters
- Household furniture - No sofa over 90" and no hide-a-bed/sleeper sofas.
- Mattresses and box springs, bed frames
- Rugs (MUST be rolled and tied and no larger than 8' x 10')
- Extra bagged trash
- Other acceptable items that will not require more than one person to lift due to weight or size of the item.
Please contact CGS services to make arrangements for any item that may require special handling. This includes:
- Appliances - Refrigerators/freezers must be tagged by licensed technicians that Freon has been removed.
- Any item that cannot be lifted by one individual due to weight and/or size of the item.
Items that WILL NOT BE TAKEN include:
- No construction debris
- No remodeling material (carpet/roofing/wood/insulation/plumbing etc..)
- No liquid material
- No hazardous materials
- No tires
- No hide a beds/sleeper sofas
- No tenant household move outs
- No small loose trash
- No small business operating out of home with additional trash from other sources such as a scrap metal collecting, remodeling service etc ....
Call CGS Services on 800-453-5575 to ask for a free sticker (one per household per year) to place on a heavy item. Residents must call to receive the sticker and item can be picked up on the first Wednesday of the month.
For those needing additional service you can contact CGS directly to order more stickers at a cost of $12 for 3 tags. Contact CGS directly for more information.