The purpose of this post is to answer some common questions.
- Do I need a Building Permit?
- While not every project requires a Building Permit, you should call Town Hall and check 765-534-3157.
- My Trash did not get picked up on Wednesday?
- Try to have your trash can(s) on the street Tuesday evening for Wednesday pickup. Call CGS directly and inform them if your trash was not picked up 800-453-5575
- Can we still leave tree limbs at the Utility building for the Town to chip and destroy?
- No, you should not take your tree limbs to the Town Utility Building.
- Do I need to book a Park Shelter at Woodward Park?
- People can book a Park Shelter online at the Lapel Parks website at http://lapelparks.org - you should use this site to check whether a Shelter is booked on a certain day/time and to request a booking. Shelter bookings are currently FREE!!!
- A street light is out, who do I call?
- Call Duke Energy with the pole inventory number listed on the side of the pole 800.343.3525.
- Who is responsible for cleaning storm drains?
- You are advised to do your best to keep storm drains clear of junk and debris.
- Who do I report potholes to?
- There are lot of potholes and the Utility Department is doing its best to patch them as and when they can. The Town is also trying to get a matching fund grant to make lasting repairs to town streets.
Monday, August 21, 2017: August 17th Town Meeting Roundup
Thursday, August 17, 2017: Bulldog Park Developments
Friday, August 11, 2017: August 10th Planning Meeting Roundup
Monday, July 31, 2017: Common Questions Answered
Tuesday, July 25, 2017: Roundup of News from July Town Meeting
Saturday, July 22, 2017: Town of Lapel Website to Offer Local News
Friday, March 17, 2017: Heavy Trash Pickup May 10th 2017
Monday, October 03, 2016: BZA Meeting
Thursday, September 01, 2016: Final Heavy Trash Pickup of 2016
Saturday, August 20, 2016: 2017 Notice to Taxpayers