Attention Residents: Beginning the week of May 21, 2018 our paving project is scheduled to begin. The following roads will have paving crews working on them so please be cautious when driving. Thank you.
- Vine St. from Dead End to 7th St.
- 4th St. from SR 13 to Woodward St.
- 5th St. from Central St. to Vine St.
- 6th St. from Woodward St. to Dead End
- 5th St. and 6th St. from Brookside Rd. to Brookside Rd.
- 9th St. from SR 13 to Erie St.
- 10th St. from Vine St. to Walnut St.
- CR 500 S from CR 1000 W to SR 13
Tuesday, August 14, 2018: Concession Stand Progress at Bulldog Park
Friday, August 10, 2018: Planning Board Discusses Revised Crematorium Plan
Friday, August 3, 2018: Town Meeting Roundup August 2nd 2018
Monday, July 23, 2018: Special Park Meeting July 20th 2018
Friday, July 20, 2018: Town Meeting Roundup July 19th 2018
Friday, July 13, 2018: Planning Board Discusses Crematorium Plan
Tuesday, July 10, 2018: Park Board Meeting Roundup July 9th
Thursday, July 5, 2018: Town of Lapel to Seek Gas Utility Expansion
Friday, June 22, 2018: Town Meeting Roundup June 21st 2018
Friday, June 15, 2018: Planning Board Public Hearing Leads to Plan Change