Attention Residents: Beginning the week of May 21, 2018 our paving project is scheduled to begin. The following roads will have paving crews working on them so please be cautious when driving. Thank you.
- Vine St. from Dead End to 7th St.
- 4th St. from SR 13 to Woodward St.
- 5th St. from Central St. to Vine St.
- 6th St. from Woodward St. to Dead End
- 5th St. and 6th St. from Brookside Rd. to Brookside Rd.
- 9th St. from SR 13 to Erie St.
- 10th St. from Vine St. to Walnut St.
- CR 500 S from CR 1000 W to SR 13
Friday, June 22, 2018: Town Meeting Roundup June 21st 2018
Friday, June 15, 2018: Planning Board Public Hearing Leads to Plan Change
Tuesday, June 12, 2018: Park Board Meeting Roundup June 2018
Friday, May 18, 2018: Community Crossings Paving Projects
Friday, May 18, 2018: Town Meeting Roundup May 17th
Tuesday, May 15, 2018: Park Meeting Roundup May 14th
Friday, May 11, 2018: Planning Meeting Roundup May 10th
Thursday, May 03, 2018: Town Council to Return to Two Meetings a Month
Wednesday, May 23, 2018: RESIDENTIAL HEAVY TRASH SERVICE
Thursday, April 19, 2018: Town Council Accepts Trash Bids and Meeting Roundup