CGS has elected to split Heavy Trash Pickup over 2 weeks based on location.
- If you live SOUTH of Pendleton Ave your Heavy Trash will be collected on October 1st.
- If you live NORTH of Pendleton Ave your Heavy Trash will be collected on October 15th.
The following restrictions / requirements apply:
- One Heavy Trash item PER HOUSEHOLD (per category Furniture / Appliance / Other)
- Furniture (no hide a beds)
- Appliances with no refrigerant
- Other items must be broken down to fit in a 30 Gallon bag, container or tied and bundled 3 ft by 4 ft requirement.
- Automotive batteries
- No building materials
- No concrete, blocks, bricks or aggregates
- No electronics
- No household hazardous waste
- No paint, motor oil, propane tanks, tires
NOTE: You may also schedule CGS to pickup a Heavy Trash Item outside of the days listed above, but no more than once a month. Contact CGS directly to arrange this.Back