BE IT ORDAINED by the Town of Lapel, Madison County, Indiana:
WHEREAS, the Lapel Town Council, Lapel, Madison County, Indiana, pursuant to HEA 1001-2016, establishes a Local Road and Bridge Matching Grant Fund to be governed by the applicable statutory provisions provided herein.
Now, therefore, the Town Council of Lapel, Indiana, adopts as an ordinance the following:
- Creation of a Local Road and Bridge Matching Grant Fund. A new non-reverting fund to be known as the Local Road and Bridge Matching Grant Fund ("Fund") is now established. The Fund shall receive monies from the Local Road and Bridge Matching Grant Fund thru INDOT, as well as local match funds transferred from the LOIT Special Distribution Fund, the Rainy Day Fund and any other funds applicable to the Community Crossing Grant Fund or purposes of the same.
- Construction of Clause Headings. The clause headings appearing in this ordinance have been provided for convenience and reference, and do not purport and will not be deemed to define, limit, or extend the scope or intent of the clauses to which the headings pertain.
- Repeal of Conflicting Ordinances. The provisions of all other ordinances in conflict with the provisions of this ordinance are of no further force or effect and are now repealed.
- Severability of Provisions. If any part of this ordinance is held to be invalid, such part will be deemed severable and its invalidity will have no effect upon the remaining provisions of this ordinance.
- Duration and Effective Date. The provisions set forth in this ordinance become and will remain in full force and effect (until their repeal by ordinance) on the day of passage and adoption of this ordinance by signature of the executive in the manner prescribed by Indiana Code 36-4-6-15 36-4-6.16